Introduction to CMAT in Thane
AICTE has certified the qualification criteria to appear for CMAT, which must be fulfilled by the candidates who are interested in taking this test. It must be guaranteed that the applicants must fulfill the qualification conditions of CMAT, before filling the application form. Non-fulfillment of the same may lead to disqualification of the candidate regardless of the stage of admission an applicant will be. The qualification standards are as under:
• The candidate should be an Indian citizen and can apply for the test irrespective of his or her age.
• The candidate should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
• Additionally, last year pursuing students of Graduate courses whose results will be announced before beginning of admissions for the academic sessions are also qualified to apply.
• There is no age limitation for the application of CMAT exam.
• Graduates with 50% in any degree.
• Final year students of Graduate Courses can a
Is there any negative marking in CMAT exam?
Yes, there is negative marking for CMAT in Thane. For every wrong answer 1 mark gets deducted. No breaks will be given during the test. Duration of test is 180 minutes (3 hours). Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room.
. What type of questions are asked in CMAT students in Thane?
The CMAT consists of four sections in which questions will be from quantitative ability, data interpretation, general awareness, logical reasoning, and language comprehension
What is CMAT used for?
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) in Thane is a national-level computer-based management entrance test conducted for admission to over 600 management schools across India. It is similar to CAT exam and easier than CAT exam too.
Is CMAT difficult for students in Thane?
CAT and CMAT both are management exams and if you have given CAT,then cracking CMAT will not be difficult for you at all. CMAT is much easier than that of CAT. On the other hand, CAT difficulty Level ranges from moderate to difficulty and the high percentile adds to the difficulty level.